Ox Bodies, Inc., a subsidiary of Truck Bodies and Equipment International (TBEI), warrants all new truck bodies and/or accessories purchased directly from Ox Bodies or from authorized resellers of Ox Bodies products for a period of 1 year from the date of sale to end the user/customer. This warranty must be activated with Ox Bodies within 30 days of sale to the end user/customer to be valid. This warranty is not transferrable once activated by the dealer or the end user/customer and warrants that our products shall be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal operating conditions and when properly maintained and operated as directed in the owner’s manual for the duration of the warranty period.
This warranty is limited to truck bodies and/or accessories manufactured and/or installed by Ox Bodies; or installed by Ox Bodies authorized install sites. It does not cover post-production or distributor modifications made by other than Ox Bodies. These modifications include, but are not limited to:
- Installation of tarp (by other than Ox Bodies)
- Installation of vibrator (by other than Ox Bodies)
- Installation of bodies and stand alone components purchased from but not installed by Ox Bodies shall not be warranted.
- Any design modifications made by the end user/customer to the original Ox Bodies unit
Repair, replacement, or credit is at Ox Bodies discretion. Ox Bodies will not reimburse for work performed without prior authorization. Ox Bodies reserves the right to refuse estimates deemed excessive.
Environmental damage resulting from time spent on dealer lots is not covered by this warranty. This damage can include but is not limited to:
- Storm damage
- Exposure to extreme temperatures
- Hoist failure as a result of being displayed for extended periods in the raised position
Paint warranty is limited to adhesion to metal surfaces only, and does not include either the inside or the understructure of truck bodies. Due to the nature of the product and its intended applications, truck bodies are painted white at the customer’s own risk, and shall not be covered by this warranty.
Items such as loose bolts, loose or ungreased fittings, hydraulic leaks, electrical connections, loose lift axle mounting hardware, and unusual noises shall be warranted for a period of 90 days from date of sale to end user/customer. Issues of this nature reported after 90 days shall be considered the result of normal wear and subject to regular maintenance by the customer as detailed in the owner’s manual and are not covered by Ox Bodies warranty. Failure to follow the maintenance regimen outlined in the owner’s manual for the truck body and/or accessories will void the warranty. These items include but are not limited to:
- Grease fittings
- Tailgate pins
- Tailgate hinge bushings
- Hydraulic cylinder pins
- Rear hinge fittings
- Torque of bolts
This warranty is void if the unit has been abused, or has been subject to other than normal usage as explained in the owner’s manual. No other obligation is assumed or authorized by Ox Bodies other than herein set forth.
Ox Bodies assumes no responsibility for fit, form, function, or failure of the chassis. Dealerships and distributors are responsible for the condition of the chassis prior to delivery to the customer. Damage occurring to the chassis before arriving at or leaving Ox Bodies premises shall not be warranted. Cosmetic damage resulting from transport will be covered only if the unit is hauled by Ox Bodies, and only if the damage is reported within 24 hours of delivery.
Ox Bodies does not assume any liability for any secondary charges, travel, loss of use, down time, or any other incidental or consequential expenses.
Conditions of Warranty Consideration
- Any and all warranty work to be performed must be approved and authorized by Ox Bodies Warranty department prior to commencing work and/or accruing charges.
- Defective components must be sent to Ox Bodies within 30 days of claim. When freight costs might be excessive, photos may be sent in lieu of actual component if damage/defect can be clearly identified, at the discretion of the Ox Bodies warranty administrator.
- Invoices must indicate the warranty repair authorization number or reference number issued by Ox Bodies in order to be recognized. Invoices received without this identification will not be paid.
- In cases where product failure occurs due to defects in materials or workmanship within the warranty period and limitations set forth by this policy, a claim must be filed within 30 days of such failure.
Ox Bodies reserves the right to deny any claim which does not meet any or all of the above requirements.
E-mail email@example.com for Ox Trailer warranties.