THIS IS AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT DETAILING THE ACCESSIBILITY EFFORTS PERFORMED ON THE OXBODIES.COM WEBSITE. FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT OX BODIES.
Accessibility Efforts Overview
Best efforts have been made to make oxbodies.com as accessible as possible; however, various tools and accessibility measurements exist to gauge a website’s level of compliance, each reporting different accessibility issues and compliance requirements – therefore, the information below details the specific considerations and tools that were used in the effort to make oxbodies.com accessible.
The Guidelines below were used as the benchmark against which the efforts to make oxbodies.com accessible were measured. The specific Compliance Levels and Guidelines considered include:
- WCAG 2.1 Level A
- WCAG 2.1 Level AA
- WCAG 2.1 Level AAA
- Section 508 – 2017 Version
The Accessibility tools used to test and ensure the Accessibility of oxbodies.com include, but are not limited to:
- Powermapper – An Online Accessibility Scanner
- Mac Voiceover / JAWS – Screen Reader Software
- Contrast Mac App – For determining Color Contrast Ratios
- Sim Daltonism – Color-blindness and Color-Deficiency Simulator
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Recommendation
- Section 508 – 2017 Guideline